History - JP2, TGA, PNM, RAS, DCRaw Viewer Plugin
Version 22.214.171.124 (18th July 2006)
- You can now toggle TGA alpha-channel support via the config dialog. This can also be toggled via an Opus button which runs "RunDll32 jp2raw.dll,ToggleTgaAlpha", using the full path to jp2raw.dll.
Version 126.96.36.199 (19th June 2006)
- Updated DCRaw code/port to version 1.326 (2006/05/18 06:34:26). This means we support several additional camera formats as well as Adobe DNG. You should add .dng to the list of Raw extensions if upgrading from a previous version.
- Various minor improvements. (e.g. Will stop working if Opus says the results are no longer required because the window was closed.)
Version 188.8.131.52 (17th April 2005)
- Very minor release which changes the default preferences to favour fast decodes over full-quality, full-size ones, in the viewer pane as well as for thumbnails.
Version 184.108.40.206 (16th January 2005)
- To avoid false positives, raw camera files are now only detected if they match a configurable list of file extensions.
Other image types are still matched by file contents, not extension, where possible and sensible.
- Configuration dialog now enables and disables raw camera options appropriately.
- Now checks for Opus 8 since it turns out it doesn't work with Opus 6.
Version 220.127.116.11 (10th January 2005)
- Initial public release.
- Additional features and improvements are planned, but this version is reasonably complete and should be useful.